? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Starting Out

Obviously, from the title, I am new to this. I have so much to say it's a fabulous idea. I figure this way, if you care, you can read it....if you don't care, don't. That's simple enough.

First off, I don't claim to be a grammar queen. I am sure that will make my English teacher friends shudder. They can critique me, it's fine. I love reading blogs. I find humor in knowing that life is what we make it. It's our own passions and character combined with the ingredients that other people throw in. Boy, do I have my share of people throwing stuff in.

First off, I am a wife. I have been married since 1993 to the love of my life. He's crazy about me...no, I make him crazy...no, well ask him. He is a Family Doctor and we live in a small town. That is an entire blog subject in and of itself. We have a son circa. 1996, and two daughters that came in 1998 and 2001. Again, more to blog about there! I am a daughter to great parents that live across the street and a Daughter-in-law to parents that live across the country. I'm thinking I'm going to be typing a lot. Hehe.

I am the second of four children. Boy, girl, boy, girl....all with the same first initial....lame. I am close to my sister and her son and soon to be new husband. We live in the same town/bubble. I love my life. I wouldn't change much...I don't have to. If I wait about 10 minutes, someone changes it for me.

To add just a little more intro, I am substitute teacher. This is a gift I have been given. I truly feel that this fulfills me. I stumbled into it this past school year and can't believe I have missed it for so long. I enjoy being with special needs kids of all degree/label/ability. I also oddly enjoy middle schoolers....yes, I am crazy.

I have a house FULL of pets. I am NOT an animal lover. I am simply a wife and mom that is vastly outnumbered by animal lovers. As of today, we have Winnie, Ernie, and Angel....the Norwegian Elkhounds. We have Cosmo, our Yorkie. We have Spooky, the black cat with extra toes. Buckeye is also a cat that has long gray and represents my husbands Alma mater OSU! We have a house rabbit named Thumper and as of TODAY we have a as-yet-unnamed orphan kitten that is cream with long hair. Again, plenty to write about later.

I have a multitude of friends. One of which really encouraged this writing after stating that I am great "birth control". Exactly how to charge her for this service is up for suggestion. After all, a little summer spending money would be nice, right?

How is that for starters? I think this could go on forever.....

0 comments: