? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

In a short post, I would like to say Happy Father's Day! My own husband is a wonderful father, I am so blessed!
There are many ways to describe a father. There are the obvious ones: biological, adoptive, step, and grand. (We'll keep it positive and leave out deadbeat.) Then there are those men in our lives that somehow make an impact: teachers, law enforcement/DARE, coaches, pastors, leaders, guides, and mentors. There are historical "Founding Fathers" that have gone before us. There is my favorite, The Heavenly Father.
I found a quote that makes many men that aren't necessarily biological dads come into the fold.

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

To all the men that have made a difference in a child's life. My hat is off to you! I thank you for your contribution to society.

0 comments: