? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Seven Year old STRESS ;)

I know this is complete reverse order but I am going to talk about my youngest first. Abigail is her name, Abby is better, she says "it's shorter to write".
As we sit here this morning, just the two of us, she's telling me her life "stresses". The older two are upstairs obsessing over the new kitten. She is playing on the computer with the volume all the way up and telling me about her day to come. She feels as though it will be her job to entertain Grandpa today by accompanying him to the pool. He is off work and has already told her that he will be taking her. She will oblige him, she feels "she has no other option". I find this HILARIOUS! She is telling me that she is "stressed". It's hard work to take Grandpa, he swims a lot, and he's not very good at putting on her sunscreen. Therefore, her arms are still sore from yesterday.
Abby is a bonus. She is God's gift to us. She was not planned, nor prevented, she just happened to our lives. Believe me, God knew that we needed her in our life.
She is bright and sunny, spicy and moody. She drives her siblings nuts and keeps me sane. She is intelligent, but a sleeper. She cannot go to bed at night without telling her daddy and I to "sleep well, I love you". This is her routine. If she forgets, she can't sleep and will cry to come back and say it.
She is an amazing test taker but doesn't really care much for mundane learning..."Just tell me what I need to know".
She will be entering 3rd grade in the fall...I already pray for her teacher.

0 comments: