? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

So Soon?

OK, so I am back already. I just realized that I missed a 4H meeting tonight for my kids. Why would I have missed it? Could it be because I have not been wearing my watch for the last 3 days? It bugs me when we go to the pool. Maybe it's because I had a house full of family. We decided to get Taco Bell and hangout while Jared (sister's hubby to be) fixed the mower. Quite possibly it was the fact that daddy brought home the new kitty. When I woke up this morning my plan was that it was going to rain all day, so I was going to relax. This evening my plan (prior to finding out about 4H) was to take the kids to see a play. The sun came out. I ended up mowing the yard, having an evening with family and a new pet. I washed the sheets for my bed to soothe my sunburn only to find them in the washer when I wanted to go to bed.
I just took a brilliant quiz on facebook that says I am only "3% stressed". That's interesting. Either I don't care enough about things or my most brilliant deduction is that some 15 year old wrote that quiz.
Life is fun! Have some!

1 comments:

Rach said...

that quiz was definitely normal as it said I was 97% stressed....give my your 3% and it will be even more accurate