? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

whoa

Time to slow down and blog again. The 4H season is winding down. I can breathe, sort of. I miss blogging. I have a few funny snippets to share.

1 My daughter Abby thinks that if everything were free AND you got change back, life would be really cool. Economists?

2 When involved with community-minded youth activities, it is never ok to cheat for your kid to get ahead (you know who you are).

3 Smiling and chatting with a crush can create awkward moments where there are none. (sorry xxxxxx, I had to share ;)

4 Dogs in heat and dog shows don't mix.


5 If you don't know what is on the other end of a wired remote, think the worst!

6 My favorite quote in recent weeks..."I'm afraid of marriage. It brings about obligatory sex that can lead to pregnancy. I don't want kids yet!"-source uncited on purpose.

0 comments: