? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too Funny

Recently, we were given the opportunity to meet a cousin's new boyfriend. It was a surprise meeting. We were at Sonic, which rocks, by the way. The boyfriend had come to pick up the cousin with her mom, and grandma. She was shocked to see him, she hadn't even primped. She's 18, so we know that can be devastating!
While feasting at Sonic, we put the "kids" at one table and the adults at the other. My daughters were with us, as was my mom, and the male cousin who was brother to the girl. They had spent the week with us.
Apparently, the new boyfriend was REALLY missing this sweet young lady. He was affectionately keeping her very close. After about 45 minutes or so, my girls had migrated to the adult table. I wondered why. My darling Ali told me that her beloved cousin and her boyfriend were "making out". I don't believe they ever even kissed. It was enough that they were arm in arm.
When we were driving home, Abby (my youngest), who is aware of my lack of ability to process dairy products, announced that she is from that point on, "lactose inboyfriend". LOL
I gently informed her it would be "boyfriend intolerant".

0 comments: