? ??????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 1707 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Born 2 Be A Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (17 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 7898 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pu BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Funny Relationship Comments

Life has been so much fun lately. I have friends in various stages of relationships. From long married, to newly free, newly in love, and single and lovin' it! I enjoy talking to these friends. It's so neat to hear their stories. Here are a few I think need sharing...

*Alison, you are not allowed to read this one, so stop here, sweetie ;)


One friend was describing how her recently divorced bff has had a boyfriend for sometime. Not many people know, apparently. Her comment was that she thinks it's time they "bring it out of the bedroom".

A very dear friend that is "newly free" from a horrible marriage is checking out the dating world. She has a guy that she dated, probably first, that won't leave her alone. For that situation girls, we have decided on a phrase. Keeping it "sports minded" so the men will understand...."thanks for the rebound, now bounce!" HAHA, cracks me up.


?????????.....went from being "single" to "in a relationship."
A teen acquaintance recently posted on facebook that she is "in a relationship". Well, we all know that brings about like 20 comments in an instant. Everything from "WHO?" to "is it me?" tee hee. Well, after about three days now, she still hasn't answered. I'm wondering if she's either messing with people, or she really doesn't like the guy but the idea of a boyfriend was appealing? Time to grow up sweetheart, people will think he lost a bet.

One of my newly in love friends, (you know who you are), has been warned. She received the warning from friends that "the ring" is forthcoming...DUN DUN DUN. She is scared to death. The very best part, (I love you, remember), is when she said "this isn't how I pictured my life going!" I hope that brought all readers, over the age of 30 or so, a very good laugh.

0 comments: